Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"The Fish"


The poem “The Fish” was a very good one too, it was about a fisherman who catches a fish and he talked about what the fish looked like and how it was beat up. The fisherman then describes the fish and notice that he was not the only one that has tried to catch it. The fish had fought with the other fishermen and when he had encounter it he saw it. He knew that the fish had given up on life, that’s why he let the fisherman catch him. After realizing all that the fish had been through, he finally decide to throw the fish back in the water and let it free. If I was in his shoes, after realizing what the fish had been through I honestly would have let him go because if I was in the fish position I would feel the same way. Other people would have not agreed with me, some would rather eat the fish because they caught it, and I understand that, but after going through what that fish did it’s the right thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment